Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Legacy Worth Leaving


Hello.
Welcome.
If you're wondering what this blog is going to be about, you're in good company.

I guess it's about being heard.
And listening.
And preserving memories.
And preserving sanity.

It might be about saving money.
And a few souls.

It's about my loving husband.
And my adorable daughter.
And my Gracious Savior.
And this little life of mine.

More than that, it's my feeble attempt at passing something on. Something grand. Something beautiful. Something captivating.

Something, well, worth leaving.

3 comments:

  1. What a lucky mom I am to have been given the privilege to birth such an amazing woman. God is happy today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom and Cierra. I love you both to the moon! I'm pretty lucky to have a family like you!

    ReplyDelete